Soundtrap for Education and Noteflight Learn
Every music student should learn to create and compose music using digital tools. Soundtrap for Education and Noteflight Learn are the best tools for sequencing and notation. They integrate with Google Classroom and MusicFirst Classroom, and are accessible from any device, anywhere, anytime. Both programs offer export options to send MIDI files from one to the other.
With both Soundtrap for Education and Noteflight Learn, you can:
- Engage students with creating music in multiple ways
- Create projects that include looping, mixing, and notating
- Remix the audio of your Noteflight score with Soundtrap instruments
- Add Sountrap loops to the playback of a Noteflight melody
- Learn and reinforce music notation skills by seeing Soundtrap files in Noteflight notation
- Use Soundtrap to collaborate with players and record & mix Noteflight scores
Find out more about the features of Noteflight Learn and Soundtrap for Education.
Pricing: £4.60 per user, per year (50 user minimum) + £39 annual fee